Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depression in a life

Go down

Depression in a life Empty Depression in a life

Post by Char Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:01 pm

Sometimes Life is dull. You can't always get the result you're looking for. So you go thru thinking it is the way it supposed to. Reality check, its not. So you gotta figure out the time it is wrong so you can grow. 

Depression happens when you get lost and can't figure out what is going on. You start being very sad. But then you get worse. This is what a conflict is. It goes thru your life so that you can't seem to get well. 

Depression stinks it really does. Last week it was one way and things seems to be going on the right path. Well that's the thing, it can sneak up on you. So in order to snap out of it, it require skills. Well my is writing or listening to music or reading jokes or coloring. 

Impossible? Not really. It is a coping skill. I like to do this. It reaches out to the heart. It helps me to realize that life isn't always bad. I hope to accomplish my heart thru this and normally it will work. 

It is putting things into words. Thing is what do you like to do? Everyone has their own things to accomplish. I went to my sister's yesterday to cope it worked while there. I got 3 of the 4 pets to come to me. They all showed me love. It was good. 

Ghost and Vonya are both dogs. Ghost was right there for me 100%. wouldn't leave my side. He was very lovable towards me. Dani kept playing with my jacket and coming up to me.  She is a cat. She was more lovable since she was fixed. 

Cats and dogs can tell when something isn't right. I knew that cause my sister taught the pets to come up to them when they aren't right with her. It was a learning experience with them. 

They are all lovable to their own degree. Vonya tried to steal Dani's treat and I was able to get her to come to me and all the crumbs fell off me from eating a muffin. This is the kind of coping skill you need to watch the pets to come to you regardless of how you feel. 

It a natural love. So always go to your family to see a pet or own a pet. Then write in a journal or something to get your mind off your troubles. It really does work. Mission accomplished. Hope you will enjoy reading what ever you need even if you need to write it and get out your own feelings.

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down