Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullying in life

Go down

Bullying in life Empty Bullying in life

Post by Char Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:53 am

Do you ever wonder why people are idiots or happy or whatever? Sometimes I ask this question. I ask to people I care about what this means. People are an idiot at times cause unlike the reason they do it, they tend to bully without knowing it or they just don't care. Bullying is a common thing these days but since the 1800s you heard of people picking on others just cause they can. Why people do this is beyond me. People tend to have a nicer side but rather be mean and cruel. So why is bullying done? They tend to be having a bad day and take it out on someone sometimes. The other reason is they have nothing better to do. Those people are in a category other than themselves. If they do it on a day they are in a bad mood, they usually apology. Let's look at the other reason. In the 80's I was made fun of and they really hurt me. But that wasn't right. They kept it up thru graduation day. Then thru a store I used to work for. One of the produce guys to asst manager of the store, he was protecting me and said get to know her. She really a nice person. After that I had a store full of friends. So how did bullying start, one person decided they weren't gonna be nice, they were popular. So all the popular kids decided they can't be nice. This can be a chain bullying. As a result,  I started crying and someone else used to say, when they do stand up turn the other cheek and smile at that person. A smile a day takes the bullying away. Eventually they will stop cause they have no one else to bully or they grew up. You should never bully, if you do you will regret it years later. Who knows what would happen when the bully grows up but one thing remains the same, that is bullying in wrong in any case. Lets not bully.

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum