Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Happens

Go down

Life Happens Empty Life Happens

Post by Char Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:58 am

Life does happen sometimes and that is what I need to discuss right now. What happens if you forget where  you are at a brief second? With the meds I am on I do this all the time. Life happens to the best of us. We could go with the flow and not know it. If you wanted to know what happens in life then only you can do this with prayer and understanding that it might change or get worse. You can also doubt but either way it gonna happen. What happened to the traditional things in life? The easy time? They all seem to change as we grow older. Seems like nothing is traditional anymore. We can't change everything. We can try as we get older but truth is you aren't able to change everything that happens cause you aren't in control of it. Being in control we fail. But allowing the change to happen then you grow. Now who is in control is no longer valid to people but when they see it then they begin to understand. The man in the sky or God is in control. Who is God? What does he do when he controls what we have? The answer is God is the man in the sky who watches our every move. He doesn't sleep and he controls who we are so we don't fail at being us, but still we fail. It natural to fail. God will see to it that we sleep or cry or anything that is natural. When it fails God take that control to use it so we can see that life is happening. Let Him do the right thing and pick us up when we begin to fail. He allows us to fail tho why does he? To teach us a lesson. We fail at life when it happens. We can't help ourselves. Why cause we are human.

Life Happens Arrow_left

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down