Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life Story

Go down

My life Story Empty My life Story

Post by Char Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:48 pm

Here is a brief history to why I decided to write not the big and gloomy story but the story to my life that is relevant to my writing.

Once I was suffering big time had no outlet. I was suicidal and always depressed. One day I started typing stuff. I said enough with suicides idealization it time I get better. 

This lead to my writings I had no idea I was gonna start writing I just went with the flow. It eventually went to writings. First it was poems most of my poems I had in this one site is gone. 

I wrote Christian at the time. I then said to my writings I needed something about what people could relate to. It opened a whole new world. I then started writing stories after stories. I just grew in a whole new way too. It didn't matter if I have fallen off the ladder a lot it just made sense to just feel what I been lead to do in my life.

I have a lot of mental illnesses I will only tell you I been anxious and depressed since in my 30's. But I am coping with them better now. I am writing to deal with them instead of sitting in my depression. I hope you can relate to what I been going thru cause that is what I write about.

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum