Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insecurities in Life

Go down

Insecurities in Life Empty Insecurities in Life

Post by Char Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:18 pm

Sometimes we all have insecurities is that a good thing? Sometimes yes. It will help us grow. Sometimes it is necessarily to see the bigger picture. Sometimes people dont' see it till much later in life. Should we help others with our own as we see them struggle with the same thing. Most definitely after you deal with your own and then help them to see it as it will help them flourished with their own. Life is not always simple so when someone is insecure it is important not to butt in and say something your an asshat when someone don't feel brave or dohhhh in that moment but instead let's deal with the person you wanna be. This is how you want to be treated. I have a lot of insecurities as I didn't know how to react as a child not  cause my parents didn't teach me because they did the best they could. I was abused that's not what you hear many say. But cause I was I didn't know what was safe to put my anger on! I had to learn thru others to use a scape goat thru writings and becoming my own person. My parents never abused me tho some would considered hair pulling abuse. It took years to realize she was only trying to discipline me and trying to get my attention. I used to throw the biggest temper tantrum when I was growing up. That part of insecurities. I am getting better but you can see it on my face when I wanna blow up and then someone said come on Char you can do better don't let that temper get you mad. Some don't say it at all. Family tends to do the opposite of that and shuts up when they are at that stage and let you blow up to get it out. Is that right? NO it adds to the insecurities. A temper tantrum should be dealt with as an insecure thing. Here an example of one of them I dealt with. One time I as angry cause 2 of my great nieces were dealing with issues with their parents I wasn't angry at the kids tho but they dealt with my anger as it was cause I snapped but it wasn't at them directly. It was cause one of them not gonna say which kept asking me for money. I am so insecure that I kept giving it in hope I get their love. This is indirect insecurity. I finally got overthis and stop giving money cause the money I gave them most likely went to their issue. They said they needed food or did they? They violate your term. But at the same time they are victims too so they lie to get you to do them. Two securities issues at the same time. Theirs and yours so they have to learn to deal with theirs and you need to deal with your own. Can it be done yes. Will it be done? It could be but both of them need to come forward with the other and help each other out and reach out to other people to help them see things in different light. I was told by family members that the victims of their own insecurities would be better if the person that was not fed to treat their own but you deal with your own. It does work. Try not to destroy yourself. Treat that person with love but tough love. I am gonna keep building mine thru family members and friends. I must keep my head level. I am so gonna turn to friends that knows now that I feel this way so they can teach me new outcomes to the problems they don't always know what it is that makes me feel this way but perhaps I will be a better person when I deal with this in the only way I know how that is writing. Thanks for allowing me to grow.

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum