Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disciplining today's kids.

Go down

Disciplining today's kids. Empty Disciplining today's kids.

Post by Char Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:46 pm

While in some family there is color of some sort and some in white families I have both color and white in my family. You never know how your family is gonna turn out. Some families don't appreciate others that are different in your family. While some do. 

I think in my family my niece and my great nephew taught us it shouldn't matter. They taught us to look below the color of your skin and look deep into your heart. What in the heart really matters.

You should only do what's best and believe in best interests of the child you are raising. Infact don't do anything that you not prepare to do with that child. Bring them up in a very loving family. If you don't that child will regret knowing you and prob grow up raising their kids the same way as you did. I hope not but still that's the cycle.

What happens is families aren't teaching the basic of life anymore. They are teaching video games, cellphones, tablets, computers and so much are much more valuable than teaching the child basic lessons. They didnt' have all this till they were in the 2000's range or 2010's range. Now it all tech.

So now you got gangs. They teach their family they are cool cause they own a gun. This only leads to trouble. Their parents become afraid of them and tells brothers and sisters to stay away from him. Why don't you teach the kid that in the gang? Well it not that simple gangs of a long way back. They weren't all brought up with Techs. You still got gangs tho. Some were brought up that way by their parents who might be a gang leader. Some well they just joined cause their best friend is in a gang. That best friend throws them in the street to get hit by a car cause of a dare. That kid either dies or they can't walk. How cool is that? It's not.

So what do you see a here? A huge difference from generations to generations. We were brought up to be kids and we played in the street while the next generations is teaching their kids how to survive with tech and also surviving in gangs. A sad life indeed.

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum