Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you professionals

Go down

Thank you professionals Empty Thank you professionals

Post by Char Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:45 pm

Going to drs, therapists, and other's in the professional field shouldn't mean pain is in the near future. In fact, it could be a whew kind of day. When professionals look at the client or person they are to help, they tend to be the listener.

Professionals are people too so sometimes they make an error. I believe that happed with me. But now I have a better NP and he listens to me. The goal however is to get me off the meds all together. But for now that's not possible. But the NP is shooting for this new med to work. But meanwhile he listens to me and gives his comments. He takes notes and makes sure as his client that I am well care for. Does that mean I am being drained from the meds. NO  he is a dr his job is to keep me happy.

Also a therapist job is to also listen and give advice. While it is the dr job to prescribe the meds, It is the therapist job to help you get the help you need mentally or physically and pray for a better outcome. I seen people who went from feeling bad to feeling good about themselves and vice versa. The therapist is suppose to help the client feel better about themselves. Does it happen in one try if the person is very depressed no not usually. But the therapist is always willing to listen or make you work out depending on the therapist. Can a Mental health therapist make you out. Mentally they can. Matter of fact that is their job.

So what the difference between the therapist and the NP. The main difference is one can prescribe the meds and while the other is able to guide and help you learn without meds. So which way is better?

It really depends on the need of the client.
Professionals may not always know what the pain is about but they do try to listen. That is their job. Dr, NP, Therapist they all hold licenses to listen to you not about you.

Thank you to all the medical field and thank you for listening to a person who needs your help and know when to reach out. You all are great at your job.

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum