Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 blessings 3 challenges.

Go down

3 blessings 3 challenges. Empty 3 blessings 3 challenges.

Post by Char Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:58 pm

When things happen they happen for a reason right? What if the reason was to give you a reason to live? That's what happened to me.

On September 23rd 1996 I gave birth to a baby boy. He now is grown but back then he was my reason to live. Tho many times I forgotten this. I never did succeed. He kept giving me hope no matter what.

August 7th 2020, my granddaughter was born. She was born in Cali time so my whole family started teasing Eric that Ellie had 2 birthdays. We knew it didn't happen this way but 11:50 pm Cali time was mine 2:50 the next day.

Now I am gonna say thru out the time Ellie was born I started loving my life but that wasn't enough. I started hating myself for allowing all this to happen. So what happens now?

Another baby was born on Dec 14th 2024. He is finally helping me see that life with both grandkids are a blessing. Right nows the only way to see them both together is thru pics. Ellie I can see when she comes up. Joel I have to wait till he is at least a year or so. Due to bottle feeding and such.

Three blessings and it's not enough? So why should I feel depressed? Why should I feel like its never enough. I dont know but I do know one thing. God won't take me home. Not till he is ready. Jesus feels my pain. He knows my heart. He knows I don't mean these feelings.

I have 3 blessings. 2 boys, 1 girl. I guess I wanted a girl when Eric was born. So how can we tell that Eric became my first love? It took a while but when he was a challenge it took me a long time to look past the troublesome kid.

I needed to face this challenge. While growing up my son and I faced another challenge. My mom has passed away. All this is a challenge cause we didn't expect this, but we did. She was sick. She was in hospice at a nursing home.

Now Eric's challenge is my grands. They will become his challenge. All this make us stronger. This is what God intended for us to be facing. This is God's challenge for us all. Don't be afraid to face them.

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum