Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn the Other Cheeks

Go down

Turn the Other Cheeks Empty Turn the Other Cheeks

Post by Char Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:53 pm

When we make a big deal is made out of a joke the person doing it is made into a bully. What if the joke really was turned from a bully but the person who was supposed to be hurting did it back to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Does this make it right? Does two wrongs do a right? You have to wonder how things can be deceiving. Do the person who tried to hurt the victim realized they hurt their friends?

The answer is NO to any of those questions. So if John says to Julie you're an idiot for believing those lies and Julie says you're the idiot is that right too?

Of course not. So why do people hurt each other? It all comes down to their own past. Some hurt cause they were bullied at home so they think it ok to bully others.

Some hurt cause they tried to pull a prank on a friend and the friend turned around and prank them instead of getting mad or getting insulted.

These are all fine examples about today's society. People today don't know about each other's past so they think its cool to hurt Julie Potter or John Smith. Not so. If People realize that person was raised in an abusive home, maybe they will see the person in another light.

It really is easy to bully or hurt another person. When I grew up I was hurt by others cause of my disabilities. No one knew my deepest secret not even my sisters who were treated the same way. It wasn't till years later we all came to say what happened to us.

That's pretty much how a person really is they closed up abuse till they one day get brave. That sometimes causes the wrong courage. They learned today they can return the truth by being a bully themselves. Kids are usually hard on the others till they been thru it themselves.

Please don't do wrong cause nothing in return can do a right anyway you look at it. It might end you up in prison. 2 wrongs will never make a right. and 2 rights can make a wrong. Just think about that for a moment.

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum