Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encourgement to Each Our Own

Go down

Encourgement to Each Our Own Empty Encourgement to Each Our Own

Post by Char Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:11 am

When you are down don't you want someone to say it's ok to be down or if  you are happy don't you want some to say awww that's awesome? People need this cause it encourages the person to strive better or if happy to keep going. Why do people need to be encourage is  cause as a human we often feel like we're failing in our part or feels like we can do it but what keeps us motivated. As we often find strength in our ways we often like to encourage or be encouraged because it makes us feel good. Why encourage one another? The reason is it makes us feel good. So when you say Hi John  I like the way you did that speech today, it was awesome and you should do that speech more often. John turns around says ty and then says that speech once more with a new audience. When you say Jack I hated that speech that person will feel well that's not good I shouldn't even try. I am lousy at this. The person who was complimented is the one that strives even harder to keep it going. The person who was fed the negative comment, he either gets really depressed or becomes reluctant. So how do we know that person won't strive to do better. He like a person who gives up easily. Words can be encouraged or disappointment of each other. It up to us to try to encourage each other, not destroy the self image that the person receiving the lack of encouragement from each other. Think about this, what we say can either build us or destroy us. I rather get words of encouragement to build with. What would you want to see?

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum