Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Reality

Go down

Our Reality Empty Our Reality

Post by Char Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:00 am

What is your reality? My is living in DePaul and getting ready to get out of here. I like it but it is too much at time to worry about material things. Today I am gonna focus on reality and it check points. I know people reality is different. Some are drug or alcohol addicts. They have to go thru all kinds of test to remain sober. Some are gamblers Addicts they need to got stop playing games that requires cash. and play fun games and also they need to stop betting on Material things like houses, watches, jewelry or cars. Where would they live, or how would they get to the places they have. Let's talk about how addicts become addicts. The realty is they get hooked on something and they do it just like that. I know cause I seen changes in people. It takes a year of being clean before  you begin to feel better they say. Why shouldn't you trust them? They gamble their life savings away that's why.  A drug addict gambles away their money to drug Lords. They come back for more and more and more and increase their profit cause that is how they work. They knock on your door at all hours of the day. Day or Night. Eventually they threaten to kill you. This is all the info I been getting from people I know that are addicts. Well reality is if you don't start this nonsense you wouldn't be killed or have a 3 am banging on your door. But it not always easy. Life isn't easy. So reality is to pick up pieces of that puzzle you had tried to overcome and get some help. Try going to places where you can get help. Don't forget in your lifetime you can be in control of any situation good or bad and bring out the good in you if you let it. That's reality. Don't worry about the bad try to focus on the good. Reality is you have control and no one else does. With this I should say have a great day or night wherever you live.

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum