Char's writing and tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappointment

Go down

Disappointment Empty Disappointment

Post by Char Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:56 am

Don't be disappointed in life as life has enough disappointments. This is something that people feel they fail at. It is hard to say don't be disappointed but do we need to do this? Disappointment happens when people who are thinking they are failing but they really aren't.  They tend to forget to check in with their feelings. So how do they fail? God said to take their feelings to him. Some do some don't. Why don't they? They often think well God doesn't like them or I am ashamed to take my feelings to God. They forget God already knows their feelings. God doesn't like it when they forget to check in thru prayer or because they don't believe. He a very understanding God. God is indeed a God that loves you no matter what your status is. So how do we pray to God about our feeling? He wants us to share with us no matter how we feel good and bad so we pray the way we pray when we say Thank God, with our hearts. This leads us to feel like our disappointment is gone usually. Is it gone sometimes but when we practice this more it will be cause we will feel relieved and our disappointment will fade.  Does this make us feel good usually. We begin to turn our disappointments around when we begin to feel good. So again I should add Don't be disappointed in life as life has enough disappointments. God wants us to be in touch with him. And only we can change this.

Char
Admin

https://charswritingandtags.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum